A new transnational access programme, CALIPSOplus, within Horizon 2020 – the Framework Programme for Research and Innovation (2014-2020), has recently been funded. This means that ISA is able to support users from EU member and associated states with an allowance for travel and subsistence, with beam time and access to the experimental facilities free of charge. Financial support for eligible and approved users is limited and as before we plan to only support one person, or if a good case can be made, two people present at the facility during the beam time.
The costs that can be covered by EU support are:
- Cheap air fare, train etc.
- Accommodation and a per diem during the allocated beam time period, including one day before and after. (See below for further details)
For research carried out under the CALIPSOplus programme
Each Group Leader is requested to ensure that:
- A Project Summary Report form is completed and sent as attachment via email to the ISA Secretary,
as soon as possible after the supported visit to ASTRID or ASTRID2.
- All publications directly linked to the work performed in the framework of the project should acknowledge the support of the
European Community CALIPSO Infrastructure Programme.
The research leading to this result has been supported by the project CALIPSOplus under the Grant Agreement 730872 from the EU Framework Programme for Research and Innovation HORIZON 2020
- The Infrastructure Project Manager, Director Søren Pape Møller, should be kept informed of all the publications referred to under the point above.
You should email the full title and reference of the publication to
and/or , once it has been accepted for publication.
- Eligible users in the Project Group should return the Reimbursement & Subsistence Form together with their travel tickets and
other relevant travel receipts within two weeks of the visit. In case the tickets do not show the price of the fare, a copy of
the invoice should also be included. Electronic (or scanned) copies of all tickets are requested, original paper versions are not
required. Preference must be given to an economical means of transportation, typically an economy ticket. In case of doubt, please
contact us in advance.
- In order to evaluate the impact of the HORIZON 2020 programme, and to improve the services provided to the scientific community,
a questionnaire has been developed by the European Commission. This questionnaire should be completed by each Group Leader of a
user-project supported under the CALIPSOplus EU Framework Programme for Research and Innovation, once beam time has come to an end.
To complete the online questionnaire you will need the following information:
- The grant agreement is CALIPSOplus (730872)
- Your project acronym (e.g. ISA-18-101), which can be found in the pdf files listed on this webpage: http://www.isa.au.dk/user/home.asp
|Download the instructions for group leaders as a pdf file.|
For all users of ASTRID2
For our records all users are requested to fill in and return a User Registration Form, you can download the registration form as a word document below.
Questions concerning proposals covered by this contract can be directed to the ISA Contract holder:
Søren Pape Møller, Director
ISA, Centre for Storage Ring Facilities
Department of Physics and Astronomy
DK-8000 Aarhus C
Telephone (+45) 871 56416
Fax (+45) 8612 0740
|Visit the WayForLight website|
Last Modified 19 March 2018